BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Resenting Christmas?! Stupid SCROOGE!

OK i know it sounds bad and its not christmas persay that i resent... its the scrooge that i am married to. He refused to go look at christmas lights with us because it was a waste and stupid. He also has been so busy at work that he only got me a gift yesterday ><. I picked out everything i got the kids by myself and yet he told someone today what 'we' got the kids... makes me just not wanna have christmas so i don't have to feel so crappy and mad about it all. Are alot of people like this? Anti holidays kinda thing or is my husband a freak? lol Argh i am gonna lose my mind! Well i hope you guys enjoy yours lol I am gonna make do and enjoy it with the boys despite the grumpy old man in the other room!

2 comments:

jerolyn said...

Oh, don't worry about it! We were just talking about how weird it is that we won't have any kids around(besides my sisters and they have christmas at their house). It will just be us 4.
My dad used to be like that, I get it from him. But now he LOVES getting ready for christmas(wrapping presents, filling stockings etc.) Maybe one of these days I'll enjoy it too! Not that I don't :) It's just not my favorite holiday! Merry Christmas!!!

Shara Libby said...

haha silly Jer. I hope Brian get over it too SOON lol