BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Exhaustion

I am so glad we are getting out soon. i cant take much more of this crap. Brian told me last night when he called from VA that when they get back his unit wants to go to the rifle range for the second time in the last 2 months to do quals since it is a new fiscal year... honestly am i allowed to spend time with my husband? he was my husband before he was a marine but i have not seen him more than a few hours a night since he got back in may. not only do i miss him but the kids miss him and they are making me insane! I know this is just normal kids stuff but i have dealt with everything on my own since his first deployment. I feel so freaking wiped out and all i wanna do is sleep and maybe have an evening where i don't have to listen to all the screaming and chatter and get climbed like a jungle gym. Mom better believe that when we get back she is watching the kids for a day or 2 so i can sleep lol. I feel like the mother of twin newborns,,, no sleep and constantly up with the kids. Its hard on them... daddy being gone all the time and they have nightmares too. *sigh* I love them so much and know if i don't care for them no one will do it for me i am just running outta steam. I am pooped lol. Any who we get to be a family again soon =)

0 comments: