BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 27, 2009

And the countdown begins!

Well the yard sale was last saturday and it was a minor success we made about 200 that day and another 20 yesterday then hopefully another 100 today if this guy comes to get these couches ><. I also got a wicked sunburn on the back of my neck and all over my face... yay... So this week we have scrub downs! I started last night and holy moses the boys got hand prints everywhere! Washing and primering all these walls is gonna be... fun. The boys start their last week of school here today and I am very sad about this, their teachers have been fabulous and they boys have learned so much. It will be sad to say goodbye to the good school but I hear the schools in Henderson are ok so here's hoping. So we leave in a week and get the truck on Saturday to load up. Only problem is the boys need to go to the dentist before we leave (Mikey got these weird burns on his teeth) so I have been harrassing dentists all morning. Technically we could do it while we are at moms just wanted to get it done now. Anywho better stop wasting time and get cleanin!

0 comments: