BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Little Boys...

I do love them I swear I do but all this cleaing is making me upset. 90% of the crap on the walls is from the boys.... I moved their bunkbed out yesterday and took it apart and what did I find? A whole mess of black foot prints along where the top of the mattresses met the wall. It was so nasty... and how would I see it unless I moved the beds. Ya not pleased. Today I get to primer all the walls that Mikey drew on with markers. Its gonna be a LONG weekend. =(

2 comments:

Melissa and Michael said...

Use Mr. Clean Magic erasers! they work wonders I got perminant marker off the wall with those things the hotter the water the better. It will save you so much time I swear

Shara Libby said...

I tries magic erasers mr clean liquid cleaner and toothpaste... yes toothpaste and not hing worked =(