BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Need Help

So I have decided that I want to be a writer.. only one problem... the only critics I have either love no matter what I write or can't find a single thing they do like about it. This makes me wonder if I can even write anything anyone will read.

Question being, I want to write a fantasy romance type of book and I am wondering if anyone would mind reading some or letting me shoot ideas off them and give me a honest but not not harsh or jaded opinion. Obviously it would be best if this genre was interesting to you but anyone will be appreciated. =) Thanks!

2 comments:

Danasty said...

The only thing I've read that you have written is your blog, and that is certainly entertaining! I'd love to read something if you want to send it my way :)

Shara Libby said...

ok awesome! =)